Vacation!!
We had a blast on our big family vacation!
Our first stop was Mammoth Caves, Kentucky. Craig rented a "rustic" cabin for us... which is the last time I will be communing with nature.
Ella posed us so that she could take a picture.
Our next stop was Stone Mountain, Georgia (Atlanta), where I reserved the accommodations. We stayed in a luxury room at the Marriott. Here we are on top of Stone Mountain, it was pretty cool.

I wasn't feeling very well that day and it was hot. I mean HOT. So I took this picture of myself as I sat around instead of exploring.
Ella had a blast on the ropes course and tree house.
And here we are at our final destination... St. George Island, Florida. It is just east of Panama City on the panhandle.

I really like this image of Craig.
Everyone has been asking where my belly is, so here ya go! I am 20 weeks pregnant, halfway there.
Sorry about the expression in this image, but I wanted to show you my thoughts regarding pregnancy... you're looking at the best part! LOL
This was our favorite restaurant, Boss Oyster in Apalachicola.

Click here to view a few more images that I posted on my wedding blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment