Loose teeth!
We cannot believe that our little girl has two loose teeth! She is only five! She thinks it is so exciting, and tells me that the tooth fairy will bring her a hundred of dollars.
Look at our sweet little boy, he is growing so much. He was eight weeks old yesterday.
There aren't any pictures of me lately, so I thought that I would take one in the mirror.
In other news, Craig received an early birthday present today. His new toy is a Canon video camera. I personally can't see what the big difference is between our current video camera and the new one... can you?
Needless to say, the Sony Digital Handycam is now for sale.
3 comments:
What??? Evan is already 8 weeks old? Wow does time fly. How's he doing? And Ella has loose teeth? Sheesh, these kids grow up so fast. I just love the pic of you. Your eyes pop & look magnificent. Craig must be thrilled with his new toy. The most video we get is on our G3. BTW Still LOVE it even though I haven't taken the time to use the manual stuff on it.
just wanted to say you look FANTASTIC! And the kids are still adorable!
The pics of your family are beautiful! You look great too -- you inspire me to take care of myself and get some much needed highlights!!!!!!Take care and enjoy those kids. They grow up way too fast.
jen
Post a Comment