3.9.08 - Random
Evan is starting to exhibit the slightest control over his flapping arms, and last night he even managed to find his finger and suck it while mom was holding him. We are praying that he finds his fingers or thumb so that he can self-soothe without that paci. The paci gets lost and falls out at night, fingers are always with you.
This morning he was all smiles.
I think he was saying, "I love you momma!!"
And here is little miss grown-up with her new teeth coming in.
1 comments:
Heather,
Don't know if you want to wish for the fingers or thumb!! I know it sounds like a good idea now, but wait until you can't break the thumb sucking habit. I had two with binkies, one with a fettish for sucking two fingers, and one with thumb sucking. The thumb sucker is still at it with no end in sight! You can take away the binkie but you can't take away the thumb or fingers. Hello orthodontics~
Post a Comment