Monday, October 15, 2007

BYOP!!

We had so much fun, the weather was perfect!! Well, it was a little chilly, but I think it was great autumn weather. Click any image for a larger version.








And here is the proof I was looking for. Connor's pumpkin won in the non-carved category, BUT his mom was the children's activities director AND she spent a lot time at the kids table... as evidenced by this image. Makes me wonder...






I love these two shots of Ella and I.












A special thanks to my dear friend (and fellow photographer) Joanne for taking most of the images at BYOP. I am usually too busy to take any pictures, but thanks to her we have lots of images from this year!

This pumpkin won in the free-hand category.

Here is the voting table, with the much coveted Pumpkin Champion Medals.











The kids were restless as the parents enjoyed a few beverages around the campfire, so they decided to decorate themselves.


We had about 60 people, a ton of food and a great time!! Thanks to everyone for all of their help, we can't wait until next year!

Which reminds me, we have already selected the date, mark your calendars for 10/4/08!!

0 comments: