Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Praise God!

I had my ultrasound yesterday at West Penn and they didn't see anything wrong with the baby! He also indicated that my AFP levels were barely over the limit and it is most likely nothing to worry about. He would like me, however, to have fetal stress tests done weekly beginning at 32 weeks. Thankfully I can have that done locally.

I really like the staff at his office, they spent a ton of time with us (Craig and Mom were there as well). And in spite of the efforts of two nurses and the doctor, we could not get a good view of the boy.

This is the only image where you can kinda see something... it's looking down at an angle at the top of his head and his hand is covering his eyes/face. In fact, he had both of his hands over his face the entire time! Goosie is right, he's a little bugger!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  10:23 AM  

Glad to hear the appointment went well. Love the picture! I bet he doesn't want anyone to see him until he makes his debut in December. :)