Friday, November 16, 2007

Baby Shower

My best friend Jody had a lovely shower for me this past Sunday, it was so exciting! Mom commissioned my designer friend Corrie to come up with something for my cake. They know that I'm not a Winnie the Pooh type person and I LOVED the design she came up with! Totally me.

Jody is the most wonderful friend EVER. We met in the summer of 1993 when I started working at ARCO Chemical in the summers. That happened to be the exact same time that I met Craig. It was a good year for me.

My girl is so sweet, and good at keeping a secret (even though I kinda knew something was going on). Anyway, she was so excited when I arrived... can you imagine a 5 year old with a secret? She wanted to burst!




Thank you to everyone for all of the gifts, Craig and I are very grateful!

0 comments: