Saturday, December 08, 2007

Baby!!

I will be induced this Thursday, thank goodness the end is almost here!!! Seriously, 40 weeks for a pregnancy is a little ridiculous, don't ya think? We were reading about tigers last night and their gestational period is 15 weeks. Not bad.

If you've carried a full term baby, then you know how miserable you can feel towards the end. EVERYTHING hurts and it's impossible to get comfortable. Everyone comments on how small I am, but I just don't think my body was built for pregnancy. I am at capacity!!

And I know what you old-timers are thinking... "it isn't that bad," as you roll your eyes. But seriously, if you had your last child more than 20 years ago, you memory has faded. Be honest.

We love visitors, both at the hospital and at home, but if your kids are sick, please don't bring them! I'm not a freak about germs, but 'tis the season for RSV.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  10:26 AM  

Did you know that a dog is only pregnant for 63 days?! Now, that would be nice. haha....good luck on Thursday! Can't wait to see pictures and find out his name!! Hope all goes well....MARIA