Christmas Tree
We went to Hozak Farms the day after Thanksgiving on our annual tree excursion. Every year, we look at the tractor and say... one of these years we'll take a ride out to the field to cut our own tree. But every year it's too cold so we just pick one that has already been cut. Maybe when boy boy is older we'll get adventuresome.
Big girl leads the way.
Boy boy didn't recognize me with my sunglasses and hat on, and I'm not sure why girl girl was giving herself a double chin. But, I always say that a bad picture is better than no picture at all!
Sissy always gets to cut the rope to open up the tree.
Teamwork.
Of course he loves the tree, loves to play with ornaments and has even figured out how to get a candy cane down AND open it.
Ella is always warm and insists on wearing summer clothes it the house.
He had bed head after his nap and I thought it was cute.
We only put non-breakable ornaments at the bottom of the tree... for obvious reasons.
2 comments:
did you always have hardwood in your family room? I would love to rip out our carpeting and replace it!!!
Heather, We go to Hoazak's every year too. We bring Bentley and cut our tree. You do need to do that one of these years. It'd fun. The day we went this year it was REALLY cold.
Post a Comment