Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Seven?!

Someone, please help me with my math... she was born in 2002, so does that really mean that she's seven? It just can't be true.


Aren't you listening to me? She was JUST born.

Maybe we should stop feeding her.

Because a mother's heart just can't take this growing up business.

She said to me the other day, "obviously you don't know what little kids are thinking because you were born as an adult."


That's funny, cause I still feel like a kid. Which means I couldn't have been born as an adult.

And her favorite word lately is, "obviously." This pose in the tree was her idea because, "obviously she likes climbing trees."


Obviously I need some help, because I think I'm in denial about her being seven.

1 comments:

Karen 5:14 PM  

I adore the photo taken from above. Those eyelashes are killer! I also love the one in the tree. It seems so peaceful and innocent. .. I also know what you mean about the turning seven bit. I swear it's all gone by way too fast.