Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy Day

The kiddos and I had a busy day playing the other day.

Boy boy puts EVERYTHING in his mouth, even though it sometimes makes him mad. LOL


I was watching the boy and when I turned around, I found this in the sink. I'm told that the Polly Pockets were at a spa party.


Little always has to be in the middle of the action.

Ella had to breastfeed her baby because she was crying.

But she had to cover up because it was "unappropriate" to feed the baby where they were.

Then she had to help her baby poop. We always pull up the boy's legs when he is pooping... can you imagine trying to poop flat on your back? And it also got me to thinking about how Craig and mom were holding my legs during labor. You wouldn't believe how flexible you are when you want to get a baby out.

Ella thought she needed to take a picture of boy and I, she is pretty good with the Canon 5D!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  10:12 PM  

Look at Ella being such a wonderful Mommy to her baby. Love that she's breastfeeding her. :) And Evan is growing so big and cute. The pics of him going from 0-60 are funny. I laugh mostly b/c it can be so true.

Great job Ella at taking pics of Mommy & Evan.

Anonymous,  9:51 AM  

Hi Heather! The picture of Ella breastfeeding her baby is so cute!! Madelyn has done that so many times because of watching me when Luke was a baby. I love how they imitate everything. Last week Luke decided that he needed to breastfeed his baby after watching my sister in law. He doesn't quite get that boys can't do that. Madelyn tried to explain it to him but he still didn't get it. This, of course, made Madelyn crazy!! Your kids are beautiful!