Sunday, January 27, 2008

Christmas Images

I just realized that I didn't post any images from Christmas. Things have been kinda busy around here and my mind isn't functioning properly due to sleep deprivation.

Anyway, these were taken Christmas Eve before church.


This was our first outing as a family.

My Christmas angels, they are so sweet!

Ella prepped the cookies and milk for Santa.

She took this picture of Craig.


She also took this picture of me nursing my sweet baby.

Christmas morning, Santa was here!







Mom asked me several times what I wanted for Christmas, but I was so focused on Evan's arrival that I couldn't think of anything. So she bought me pastry brushes. It was funny.

This was also pretty funny... I told Ella once that I enjoyed watching animal shows with her on Animal Planet. So she bought me the Ice Age movies and she was so excited to give them to me!


Ella opened Evan's presents, my Dad bought him a tool set (Evan is the first grandson for my parents). Unfortunately, it is for ages 3 and older. I told him to just re-wrap it for the next few years.


0 comments: