Monday, January 14, 2008

I have had it

Evan is currently on the most hypoallergenic formula manufactured. He is also on Prevacid for his reflux. Yet he still seems to be having issues and isn't sleeping well. At this point, I feel like we (Craig, myself and his peditrician) have been guessing, or using trial and error to determine what is wrong.

My instinct tells me we are missing something. And one thing I learned with Ella was to trust my feelings, rather than being indecisive regarding a course of action. I waited too long to take any action with her and we were miserable for much longer than necessary.

All this being said, I called Children's Hospital this morning to make an appointment with a Pediatric Gastroenterologist. I was concerned because it typically takes weeks to get in with this particular specialist, but as luck would have it, they had a cancellation tomorrow. Actually, as many of you know, I don't believe in luck, I believe in God and prayer.

All of this may not be necessary, but I would rather know for sure that we are treating the proper issues.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  1:20 PM  

Hope the appointment went well yesterday. Been saying a some extra prayers for you all! Maria

Anonymous,  10:42 AM  

Any update on how things went? Still praying for Evan & the whole family.

Anonymous,  10:58 AM  

Thinking of you. Hope things are getting better.

pam k

Anonymous,  10:50 AM  

Ok, I'm invested in your situation and keep checking on the progress with Evan. Hope all is well!

Jen Domencic