Happy Birthday Grandma!
My Grandma will be turning 89 in a few weeks, but we decided to have a party for her yesterday.
I love this image! Evan is really starting to interact more with us, he is 6.5 weeks old.
He's also starting to smile and coo more often, it's adorable!
When Craig and I were married I remember thinking... please let us be blessed with children and please let my Grandma live long enough to meet them. I feel this way because it's very sad to me that Donnie never met Craig or our children.
Having a picture with her and my two angels is a dream come true.
Daddy was wearing his party earrings.
1 comments:
Just a note to say Hello! from your Uncle Larry - have tried to touch base with the two of you but somewhat unsuccessful.
Just wanted to congrats on your new son and hopefully you will try to touch base soon.
Love - Uncle Larry 619-807-2181 llahtinen@sprintpcs.com (@Home eMail) larry.lahtinen@navy.mil (@Work eMail) .... would love to hear from you two....
Post a Comment