Carnival
The girls had a great time at the carnival yesterday, they rode the merry mixer three times.

Of course their favorite part is the junk food and candy.
Kennedy ate her way around the apple without ever actually taking a bite. Until we pointed it out to her. Eating caramel dipped in sprinkles is like eating pure sugar. Disgusting.
I often wonder about the sub-culture of carnival workers. They spend the entire summer traveling from small town to small town in tiny trailers to set up rides and charge ridiculous prices. So I decided to make friends with a few of them. Get to know them better in an effort to better understand their culture. Cause I'm diverse like that.
I talked to these two guys working the dart game for a bit. This one below tells me that he needs some pictures for his portfolio. Says he could have been like Macaulay Culkin and should be in more films. I can't make this stuff up.
I found it so ironic that these weathered men, who were chain smoking, were in charge of a game for children.
They were very kind to me, allowed me to take their pictures, and even gave me a free stuffed penguin. "Anything for a pretty lady," he says.
0 comments:
Post a Comment