Cutie pie!
Oh man, he is so cute!! Everything ends in -pie around here... "where's your sissy-pie? Do you want a nappy-pie? Is that daddy-pie?" Speaking of pie, my mom made the most delicious fresh sour cherry pie last week. They have a cherry tree in their yard and there is nothing better than sour cherry pie. It has ruined me for any other type of cherry pie. The stuff that comes in a can is not very appetizing if you ask me.
Anyway, back to the cuteness.
3 comments:
What a great picture of Evan!!
How do you get just his face in focus like that and his body fuzzy?
He's just adorable!
Hi Traci! I use a really large aperture (f/stop), like 1.2 to give me that really shallow depth of field. Unfortunately, most consumer camera's don't offer much in regards to f/stop, you need a digital slr with a kickin' lens like the 50 1.2. I would marry that lens if it were legal.
Thanks! Well at least I know what I need to look for; "aperture" Also something to keep in mind as I shop for a new camera.
I don't know if that lens would do the dishes though...might want to hang onto Craig awhile longer ;)
Post a Comment