Thursday
Only one more day until the end of Operation No Daddy. Will we survive? I'm fairly certain that Ella and Little will make it, but I'm not so sure about boy boy and I.
I have always considered myself a very ambitious, independent person, but there is one thing that brings me to my knees. My kryptonite, my achilles heel, if you will. And that is lack of sleep. I NEED sleep and lots of it. I know you're thinking, yeah, big deal, we all need sleep... but I don't think you understand. Even in college, while everyone else was out partying, I was in bed around 9:30. I remember one weekend evening when Craig and I were dating, it was about 9pm and he looked at me and asked, "do you wanna go to bed?" I knew at that moment that he was the one for me.
Anyway, I did have a slight reprieve from my angst this morning because birds don't chirp when it's raining. Let's hope for rain tomorrow as well. What a bunch of wimps.
When Craig gets home in about 32.5 hours (but who is counting), I am going to sleep and sleep and sleep. After I get a pedicure, of course. Can't do anything with unpolished toes.
On another note, I was trying to pack client albums yesterday and this is the help that I received from Little. I guess she thought she would warm up the box for me. How thoughtful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment