Family Portraits
The day after Craig's party we thought it would be nice to get some pictures of the family together. This is cousin Lory, she is Uncle Larry's daughter. She currently lives in San Antonio with her husband and two children. The cousins had not see each other in almost 15 years.
Craig's dad Ed also had not been up to visit for a while. He has something against yankees. Especially ones that "steal" his son and keep him in Pennsylvania. But apparently I can still make him laugh.
Ed's brother Uncle Larry and his wife Nancy came in from San Diego.


The Texans wanted to get some pictures outside in the snow... the aftermath of the "blizzard." LOL
Oh. my. Look at Brian!
Then someone yelled, "snowball fight!" (I didn't even realize they knew what that was).
For some reason the anger got directed at the innocent (and very kind) photographer.
Two seconds later I screamed out, "I'm hit!"
Back inside with Carolyn, the snow is definitely not for her.
I think that wraps up all the pictures from birthday weekend, it was wonderful having everyone here!
2 comments:
these are some good lookin' folks! ...angels, all of you!
many blessings, J.
I miss UB...
Karen
Post a Comment