Friday, March 13, 2009

Snuggle Time

Please say hello to the two sweetest children on the planet.

They love to snuggle and play with the pillows on the floor (we bought a bunch of decorative pillows at Garden Ridge when we were re-decorating).

I should rephrase: Ella loves to snuggle her brother, he usually has much more important things to do.


Like play with her slinky.

Every once in a while, they will hold still for a picture like this, which I love.



She was helping him drink from the bottle of water. He's much too mature for a sippy.

Notice that beautiful light on her face? It was actually (gasp) from the sun shining through the window!



But there is no one in this family that loves to snuggle more than momma. Even with a sticker in her hair.

I could just eat up this little boy. Yum.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  10:22 AM  

LOVE them! The pictures and my grandbabies. And my baby!

Mom