Friday, March 06, 2009

Party Day

I'm a little behind with these images because I caught that terrible cold that is going around. Anyway, here is boy boy having his pre-party snack.

Carolyn and Brian.


I think it's wonderful that Craig's parents came together for his party.




Brian with Joanne and Karen.

Who knows.

Jody and boy boy.


Craig said a few words prior to cutting the cake.


Uncle Larry and wife Nancy looked on.

As did John, Rachel, and John Patrick.

Savannah, Kennedy and Connor.

And then he broke down. Very emotional.

A hug for mom.



These two brothers still behave as if they were teenagers!









Brian was hysterical when giving Craig his gift of monkey butt powder. You really had to be there when he was explaining how it prevents chaffing.

Mr. boy boy licious was having his party in the refrigerator. He loves to play in there and we will often find toys and other miscellaneous items next to the milk.


We had so much fun and I will be posting more images of the family that we took the following day.

0 comments: