Thursday, April 02, 2009

Dining Room Floor

I'm a bit behind with my posts as Craig and my dad actually finished the installation of the hardwood in the dining room weeks ago, but better late than never.

Goodbye and good riddance to the last bit of carpet on the first floor.

Craig put paper down on the other floors to protect them...


and Ella decorated them for us.

Mr. boy boy licous thoroughly enjoyed all of the action, and wanted to offer assistance at every turn. He even brought his own tool.

"Little, I have taken a nap and now it is time for me to get back to work."

"I always follow appropriate safety procedures and must protect my baby soft hands."

(deep voice) "They call me boy boy and I am here to help and protect."

"Grandpa, you will need this strip of wood to commence activity."

"I will attempt to line it up for you."

"But let me check with my dad first."


"Dad says that you had better do it, so I will turn it over to your capable hands."


Ok, so boy boy doesn't really talk yet, but if anyone knows what he is thinking, it would be his mother, right? Anyway, the floor is done and the furniture has arrived, just waiting for a few more decorative items before I take some 'after' pictures.

1 comments:

Mom,  5:11 PM  

That was adorable!