Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Design

I was growing tired of the old design, so I thought I would simplify things a bit. I like having the labels and archives easily accessible at the bottom of the page, along with my Twitter updates. Feels cleaner and more streamlined to me. Also eliminates the need for a search feature. I am limiting the number of posts on the main page to four, for faster loading. You can view older posts via the archives or the 'older posts' link above the footer.

I will most likely continue to play with this design as it can sometimes be difficult for me to finalize things. Always seems like there is something more to play with.

Course I couldn't post without including a picture. Remember when Boy Boy was having problems learning how to eat? Well, his father convinced him to try pancakes with syrup one evening, and from that moment on, he began eating solid foods.


ps. Yes, I said "pancakes one evening," because they made breakfast for dinner.

pps. I wasn't around for the festivities (teaching that evening) because they knew that I would not approve of such nonsense.

ppps. I believe that there are some foods that should be time specific. Can't have a Coke before noon, can't have breakfast for dinner or pizza for breakfast. Guess I'm just strange that way.

3 comments:

MicheleL 6:22 PM  

I love breakfast for dinner! We had pancakes, bacon and eggs just the other night!

mom of 4 boys! 2:59 PM  

love the new pics you posted above on the top ticker (whatever you call it!)

Christina C.,  8:56 PM  

Like the new pics - but, I really liked the old design. It felt warmer and more personal. I'll get over it - hehe. :-)