Tuesday, April 21, 2009

JP's Birthday Party

On Sunday Ella and I headed over to John Patrick's first birthday party. Boy Boy had just gone down for a nap, so he and daddy stayed behind.

I like this picture of JP and Rachel's dad, he loves his Pappy.








Ella and her new friend Angela.

I don't think he was digging what was going on...

Until his mom gave him the good stuff!


He LOVED his cake and was shoveling it in as fast as he could. I personally think his mom took it away from him too soon, but don't worry, I feel it my duty as Godmother to sneak stuff to him every once in a while.


ps. For some reason I was in a black & white/sepia type mood today. Must be the rain.

1 comments:

mom of 4 boys! 7:54 PM  

Those eyes on him are AMAZING!