Monday, April 06, 2009

Two weeks ago...

... it was 70 degrees and sunny. Today we may see flurries, which is very frustrating. Anyway, when it was nice a few weeks ago, we packed up the kiddos and headed to TRU for a new bike for girl girl and a car for boy boy.


Ella was so excited, she has been talking about a new bike for a while.


Lou was running around, but decided he would rather watch from his stroller and enjoy a few puffs.





But here's the thing: Craig and I know our girl... she's a bit on the uncoordinated side, and she is very sensitive and gets upset when she can't do something.

One minute, it is happy smiles.


And the next, it's the "I'll never be able to do this," attitude.


If this weather ever breaks, we'll be out practicing until she gets it.

ps. She is struggling WITH the training wheels, I can't imagine what she'll do when it comes time to take them off.

pps. Boy boy loves his new car, but I neglected to take any photos. Bad momma.

ppps. Don't judge! It's hard being a momma and a photographer... it's either protect the children or grab the shot (occasionally I do choose the latter).

0 comments: