Happy Mother's Day!
I woke up to a scrumptious platter of blueberry pancakes, strawberries, and scrambled eggs in bed, it was heavenly! Craig and Ella had a bunch of wonderful gifts for me as well, it was a really special day. We went to church as usual and then mom and dad came over for dinner.
Mr. boy boy licious LOVES black beans, corn and tilapia.
Awwww, my sweet momma. Isn't she pretty?

After bribing him with chocolate, boy boy warmed up to Uh Mike. Problem is that he doesn't see Uh Mike very often, so he isn't sure about him when he arrives.
Sad really. These poor, sweet kiddos love their Uh Mike, yet they rarely see him.
Uh Mike was telling boy boy that he had to leave.
And boy boy was pleading with him to stay.
Even gave him some love (something he rarely does). But to no avail... as quickly as Uh Mike arrived, he was gone. Leaving his poor niece and nephew wondering when they might see him again.
1 comments:
Thanks for the kind words. Ella says I have more crinkles than I used to!
Post a Comment