Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ow-sigh

From the minute we arrive home, BB is saying, "ow-sigh, ow-sigh." He loves to be outside. Thankfully, the weather is starting to cooperate. This girl loves to strike a pose.

Daddy grabbed the camera to take some shots of my girl and I.

We were both wearing our pigtails.


Of course hers are much cuter than mine.

Ella took this of me using the 70-200 lens, have you ever held that sucker? It's HEAVY! In fact, she took an entire series... and the whole time she was saying, "you're so pretty mommy, look this way, you're so pretty." Totally working me. (I'm smack in the middle of the frame because I have not yet taught her how to focus then recompose).

BB wanted to play with Little, but she wasn't interested.

And he can't understand why.

I was hoping to get a few nice shots of the kiddos together, but we all know how that goes.





This is when I caught the drool series that I posted yesterday.


Aww, at least he gave her some love.





I asked him to give her a kiss, and he was actually puckering up, but refused to remove his paci.

Sissy tried to help him, but right after this shot he wondered off. Guess he had enough.

0 comments: