It's that time of year!
My official wedding season kicks off tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! Of course you realize that the posts on this blog will become a little more infrequent as I will be spending my Saturday's shooting and my weekdays processing. Wonder if I could convince Craig to take things over for a bit? I'm sure that he would, but he would just post pictures, and I wouldn't want everyone to miss the conversations and stories they have become accustomed to. I mean, my stories about what boy boy is "saying" while he plays or eats chocolate are fascinating, right? Hello? Anyone? Mom?
Anyway, if I had a staff here at Weddings by Heather, I could surely get more done. I could use the following: another assistant shooter, a secretary, office manager, shipping manager, design consultant, etc. Anyone wanna work for free? I mean, things are happening at WBH, what an opportunity to witness the inner workings of a well oiled machine. Or maybe a barter? I love the barter, provided everyone feels that the services are of equal value.
ps. I realize that I didn't mention the picture that I posted, but I couldn't post without one.
8 comments:
If I can help you with organizational, secretarial, etc. things in the evenings and weekdays from home or there, I would be willing to do it for free or maybe a few grandkid shots here and there. Seriously, I've been a legal administrative assistant full time for the past 30 years and I would be more than happy to help you out if I can.
Katie adores you and I really admire and cherist your work.
Let me know Heather.
Beth (Wolz)
Oh yes, we would certainly miss the conversations!
seriously, if we lived closer :)
I'd be all over that too if we were still in Pittsburgh. We might have a wedding in August to shoot so I have to learn everything I can!
I agree... if I had the time I would love to barter some lessons... and I will def miss your conversations :)
I might be available, but not steadily until the end of June.
I would totally barter shoots with you. You know that! Maybe if the jewelry thing picks up I can quit the title insurance industry for good. :) Wanna book a show? Haha!
Oooh... I have a cousin that's getting pretty good with the camera. I don't know if he'd be interested in weddings, but I bet he'd second shoot for free or cheap!
Post a Comment