Bake Sale
Ella's cheerleading squad is having a bake sale this weekend and he parents were asked to bring baked goods. I baked chocolate chip cookies in a pan and then adorned them with green and gold M&M's. Did you know that you can buy M&M's in the candy store in the specific color(s) that you want? Did you also know that this is the most expensive way to buy M&M's? Apparently separating the colors is very costly to the manufacturer cause they cost like a million dollars a pound (only slight exaggeration).
And then, in a moment of sheer insanity, I decided to wrap them individually and tie them with ribbon.
And then, I arrived at practice and saw that most people just picked something up from the bakery. Blah.
1 comments:
Those look tasty & cute! Great job & great presentation. Are those Ella's school colors (they're Packer colors too & I see green & yellow everywhere here even though we're in MI haha)
Post a Comment