John Patrick
My friend Rachel's baby was baptized this past Sunday and I was honored to participate as his Godmother. (Although Rachel doesn't realize that I take this Godmother thing pretty seriously, just ask Miss Rose. I, uhm, tell her a lot of things). Anyway, this is what I found when I arrived, a sleeping, naked boy.
Look at his cute little socks.
He gets so excited when he sees his bottle!
Him loves his Daddy.
Rachel always organizes everything so nicely, do you notice anything in particular about these cookie trays? They are loaded with those heavenly peach cookies from my favorite baker. I was sooooo sad when I saw this because I knew I wouldn't be staying for the party (had a shoot in the afternoon) and I love those darn cookies. Well, of course Rachel was thinking ahead and made me my own tray!! Can you believe it? I thought that was very thoughtful of her and I have been enjoying those cookies ever since.
I'm really happy for these guys. Happy they have a beautiful son and happy that Rachel is alive to enjoy him. It was so scary when she was in the hospital.
Look at those blue eyes! There is no doubt he belongs to John, he looks just like him!
Thanks to John's friend Steve for taking the picture, I really wanted to be in one with them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment