It's my birthday!
My friend Tammy tried to tell me today that I am 34, but I just don't believe her. How can it be possible, I ask? Time is a crazy and mysterious thing, it sneaks around behind your back and then, when you least expect it, it slaps you in the face. I still believe that I'm 24, at least that's what if feels like.
Anyway, I was out on a shoot the other day and I had some time so I took pictures of weeds. I think that they are pretty. All shot at 1.2. Love it.


And while I was shooting, I had some friends visit... this deer was one of three.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Heather!!! Hope you got EVERYTHING you wanted! MARIA
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear Heather,
Happy birthday to you!
Believe me when I say you should be glad that I wrote the song instead of singing it to you.
Have a good one.
And stay out of those closets;)
pam
Did you get my birthday wishes? I think I ended up putting them on the post about Boy Boy waking with his Stride to Ride.
Hope your day was wonderful!
Post a Comment