Birthday Stuff
My wonderfully thoughtful husband bought me the nicest make-up organizer I have ever seen, I love it!
The kiddos loved it as well, both of them played with it all evening.
Oh. My. Look at all of this liciousness.

Boy boy loves to pull himself up on sissy pie.
He dreams of what life may be like one day on the outside.
Lookie here boy boy! "Momma, I am busy drooling on the door, please leave me alone."
Jody and family were over for cake and I just couldn't get over Miss Rose, she looks so grown up with her new contacts.
Yum, Craig picked us up a raspberry almond torte.
Ella thought it would be fun to wrap herself up as a present.
And then my dad thought it would be fun for boy boy as well. It wasn't.
4 comments:
HAPPY 21st!!! Hope it was a good one!
Happy Birthday!!!
Awwww... I see faces like that last picture all the time. :) Some day it will look more like Ella's beautiful smile.
how was that cake?!?! it looks delightful....
Post a Comment