Christmas Eve
Spent Christmas Eve day finishing up cookies for Santa.
Notice the scary looking Italian mafia man created by my husband. Not sure what that's all about.


Ella and I went to my parents for a wonderful seafood extravaganza. Craig and boy boy stayed at home because he was napping when it was time to leave and he would need to go to bed before we got home.

After dinner we attended the candlelight service at church, a tradition in our family for 30 years.
Ella was playing around with my camera while I was catching up with a few old friends, I think this picture is pretty good!
My dad is the maintenance manager at the church and he was cleaning up between services. Reminds me of Ghostbusters (remember that movie? hysterical).
Ella and I were having some fun and I was trying to show my wonderful new slippers that Jody gave to me.


Ella made this ornament at school.
Ahhhh, even mr. boy boy licious has an ornament.
Setting out the cookies for Santa.
1 comments:
I need that vacuum cleaner now in the photo of your Dad! Where did he get it? Drives me crazy to drag the machine part all over the floor, bumping into stuff. Where do I get one?
Karen W.
Post a Comment