Talent Show
I was shocked last year when my very shy 5 year old asked if she could be in the talent show with her friends. I wasn't as surprised this year, they seem to have a lot of fun choreographing routines to their favorite songs.
Isn't she starting to look grown up? Craziness, I tell you!
Proof that she is a rock star.
Her and Savannah sang and danced to "Like Whoa" by Aly and AJ. And now I walk around the house constantly singing... like... whoa.
My sweet girl did so well, I was beaming with pride.
I think that the responsible thing to do is stay for the entire talent show to support all of the kids, even if your child is early in the line up. This year, however, because the elementary schools are combined (College Square is being renovated) there were twice as many acts and I just couldn't hang that long as it started to become painful.
1 comments:
Cute outfit & HM necklace. I bought Gabby one when they were on clearance after Halloween. The girls' outfits are cute! I don't think that our school does a talent show.
Post a Comment