Monday, January 26, 2009

Food Update

Mr. boy boy licious is making a bit of progress with his eating. He is really good at using his fork to get food, and he is able to put it into his mouth and chew on it... but how much he actually swallows is yet to be determined.

I still don't know what this is, but it melts and it's delicious. Just like me!

Oh momma, thank you for continuing to support my chocolate habit.


I sure am glad that I don't to clean myself up.


When I stare off into space like this and make cute faces, it makes my momma cry. She says I am handsome like my daddy.


Wait a minute, I remember earlier in the day when I had chocolate, what is it with this broccoli stuff?

Maybe it's not so bad, it has an interesting texture and looks like a miniature tree. Hey sissy, look at me!


Haha momma, I like my broccoli, but I still want chocolate for dessert!

0 comments: