Friday, May 09, 2008

Answers

pet annamoz - pet animals
lit - light
blicey - blanky
dos - doors
cloz - clothes
mirs - mirrors
sho shos - show shows
dresrs - dressers
littls pet shop pets - littlest pet shop pets
widos - windows
cishin - kitchen
decrashis - decorations
evrefig - everything
wodr - water
lipsic - lipstick
mic - milk
babez- babies
fod - food
blicizs - blanlies
dexs - decks
bed - bed
hows - house
lanp - lamp
crdls - cradles
clenexis - kleenexs
boxs - boxes
pilozs - pillows
radeo - radio

momma
evan
daddy
lidl - little

The winner, with an astonishing 30 correct answers, is my friend/client Christina. She is a teacher, which might be an unfair advantage!

Ella was in her room when she made her list... which basically means that she was looking around and naming everything that she saw.

1 comments:

Unknown 6:55 PM  

I love the inventive spelling that they do at this age. Love the things that Ella is thankful for. Great idea for when she got in trouble. I may have to put that one in my bag of tricks. Gabby actually brought home a paper today with her sentence of the day & I loved it. I'll be scanning it and adding it to my blog sometime this weekend.