Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Blog!!

What do you think? Navigation is now at the top and I wanted to change the layout so that I could post larger images... especially of a crazy cat that climbs trees! I should have taken a wider shot, she was at least 8-10 feet high. And she wouldn't hesitate to climb all the way to the top if it meant getting a bird or a nest. Today she brought us home the cutest little baby chipmunk you have ever seen. Unfortunately, he did not survive the trauma. Bad Little.



I still have some tweaking to do, but c'mon, I am a very busy lady! Big thanks to my good friend David Burke for giving me some code to hack.

It's kinda driving me crazy that all of the images in my old posts have the non-matching border, but I really don't have time to re-upload all of those images. I also plan on adding more information, links, etc. But first I probably need to read a book on the scarcity of time.

3 comments:

Joanne Bartone 4:42 PM  

It's so cute!
Nice work, Dav, uh...oh...I mean Heather!!!! ;-)
xo, Joanne Bartone, photographer

Heather 9:58 AM  

That's funny, I'd like to see you hack code.

David Burke 10:07 PM  

Rockin! I love the color schemes. I will hire you for my next design!