Friday, May 09, 2008

Evan & John

Took boy boy over to visit his new friend John. I can't wait to take a picture of them when they are a year old and compare their size.




This was the funniest thing... I put the boys on the floor to get a picture of them next to each other and Evan tried to roll over on John.

And then he decided to take his paci and put it in his mouth!! It was hysterical! Rachel and I were cracking up... she said, your boy is a bully! ROFL



So I picked boy boy up and moved him away and turned him on his belly. He STILL tried to get the paci!

I finally gave boy boy his own paci so he would stop picking on peanut.


I love Sam, he is such a good dog, and has such pretty coloring. Worked perfect with the wall in Rachel's house.

0 comments: