Memorial Day Picnic
What a beautiful day!! The water was freezing, but that didn't stop Goosie.
Aunt Nancy loves little boy boys.


Boy boy is getting a little better at sitting up, he can do it by himself for almost a minute! LOL This really is a big deal people. Sitting up is a huge milestone.


Uncle Mike and boy boy have reached an understanding. I think the expression on his face says, "It's cool momma, I'm ok with UM now."
This activity concerned me since I know the frequency at which boy boy spits up.
My 89 year old grandma chugging a Zima. Good times. LOL
The newest member of the gang. He likes to chew bottles of Neocate and shoes. I believe his name is Rex.

1 comments:
Woohoo for boy boy sitting up for a whole minute. That IS a big deal! (at least to a mom). Looks like you guys had some nice weather. It actually hit 80 here for a small part of the day & then the wind rolled in & it dropped to 50 in a matter of about 30 minutes. And its still quite chilly today (only 40 right now). Not sure when we'll get the warm weather to stay. Wish it would be at least 70 soon. My heat just kicked on AGAIN!
Post a Comment