Playing outside
The weather has been beautiful the past few days, so we decided to take boy boy's jumperoo outside.
Ella and I recently purchased a badminton set and we have been playing every evening. I love this picture that Craig took.
All of a sudden, whilst playing badminton, Ella sits down and the grass and strikes a pose. We asked her what she was doing, to which she replied, "meditating with yoga." I have no idea where she gets this stuff from since I don't "meditate with yoga."

Boy boy is fascinated by his sissy, could stare at her all day long.
We had to pause our picture taking for a wardrobe change. She wanted to model the clothes Mamaw had sent her.
I like the flare from the sun.
This is boy boy's latest trick... he takes his paci out of his mouth and then attempts to put it back.
1 comments:
Evan's looking pretty cute (and Ella is beautiful as always)! Is he looking for a girlfriend? ;)
Post a Comment