Happy Mother's Day
This is how my day started... cleaning spit up off the floor. Ella was kind enough to document it for me. She is quite the photographer, insists on shooting with the 5D and 50 1.2. My girl knows that Canon is where it's at.
Then she caught me washing bottles.
And this is the present I bought myself for Mother's Day. Wow. Is this what my life has become??
By the way, Orange Glo SUCKS, it left a terrible film on the floor. I had to scrub it off with a damp cloth after I had already "cleaned" it.
Boy boy got a new tray for his bimbo. It's nice because now if he drops his toy, it's right there.
This is where he sat while I scrubbed the same floor three times on my hands and knees. On Mother's Day.
Uncle Mike (UM) and my parents came over for dinner. UM loves babies...
But for some reason boy boy is afraid of him and always gives him this look. It is the cutest thing ever to see that bottom lip come out.
UM has to hold him like this so that he can't see him.
Little is always in on the action.
Grandpa and boy boy were getting to know one another better.
My wonderful husband made all of us a fabulous meal.
The table was even decorated nicely.
And he bought me flowers, he is the BEST husband in the world. Love that guy.
Boy boy had all of this wonderful food in front of him, but he opted to go for the plate.
He LOVES drinking cold water from Grandma's glass, you should see him reach for it... as if he is dying of thirst.
Ella made me a wonderful gift bag at school.
Anyway, we had a fun day, hope yours was good!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a very nice mother's day despite having to clean the floor so many times. I enjoyed a nice day as well & though I didn't have a wonderful meal made for me, I did enjoy the company of my family & some good conversation on the phone.
Recommendation for hardwood floors: Steve and I use Swiffer wetjet. It does a nice job. No streaks! It also works well on tile floors too!
Maria
PS---Love the pictures. Wish I could have participated in Ella's list, but we were in the process of moving. :)
Post a Comment