Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Ella was a leopard.

I asked her to give me a cat face and this is what I got. I guess cats are mean?

I tried to make her nose pink, but all I had was Eye Bright from Benefit (which is an amazing, must have product, btw).

She was crawling like a cat (above) when I noticed the shadow on the wall (below).

From left: Ella, Savannah, Kennedy, Jaycee, and Connor.


Mr. boy boy licious was sleeping during all of the excitement, which is why he isn't in any of the pictures. Doesn't really matter, however, since I didn't buy him a costume. C'mon, I'm not spending money on a costume for him to wear for maybe an hour. Besides, it was too cold to take him around the neighborhood anyway.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  10:49 PM  

What a cute group. SOrry Boy Boy was less than cooperative. I usually get one staring at the camera, one staring to the left & one to the right. As if "look at the camera or look at mommy" doesn't explain the direction I want them to look. I think I did get a few good ones tonight. We'll see when I upload them.

Morgan wore Braly's old costume from 3 years ago. So I didn't have to buy her a costume. Ella made a cute leopard. BTW, I just discovered Benefit products & LOVE them. I have a highlighter pencil & some high beam that I am loving. Well worth the $