Monday, October 13, 2008

We Survived

I am pleased to report that Mr. Boy Boy Licious is feeling much better. By the end of the day Friday he had perked up quite a bit, and he was really good for mom and dad on Saturday while Craig and I were shooting a wedding.

The weather was so unbelievably gorgeous on Sunday that we decided to head over to great-grandma's farm for a picnic. Mr. Independent no longer stays put on his blanket, he feels the need to explore.

I call, "hey boy boy!" And this is the look I get.

But this baby cannot be deterred, he had a goal in mind.

Except when I followed him, he felt the need to climb my leg and fuss for a moment before moving on.

But this is what he was after. His sister at the top of the sliding board.


He wanted to be where she was in the worst way.

"I'm gonna do it momma, no matter how many times I make it two inches before slipping backwards into daddy's hands."

"I'm telling you, I have drive and ambition."

And if I continue to say her name, "la la la la la," then maybe... just maybe...

she'll come down here to me.

Yep, success achieved, even if I wasn't able to make it to the top. I still got my sissy.

1 comments:

Unknown 9:43 AM  

oh, it looks like he's feeling much better. And you guys enjoyed the nice weather. It wasn't exactly short weather here on Sunday but yesterday was really nice.

Looks like Boy Boy's hair is getting thicker. Very Cute Kiddos!!! Very!!!