Repeat after me...
I cannot do it all.
I cannot do it all.
I cannot do it all.
I can and WILL do it all. (oops)
I cannot do it all.
I cannot do it all.
Once again, I have successfully run myself into the ground. I started feeling sick last Wednesday, but rather than take it easy, I went full throttle all weekend and the last few days and now I am worse than ever. I signed up for an awesome two day photography workshop with David Beckstead which I attended yesterday (even though my body was screaming at me not to) and I attempted to attend today, but I couldn't get out of bed.
To make matters worse, we are 4 days away from our biggest event of the year. I don't even have the energy to go outside and photograph the signature BYOP pumpkin that I decorated a few days ago. I believe we will have record attendance this year and of course there are a million things I need to do to get ready.
Thankfully, I have the most amazing, wonderful, awesome husband and he is taking care of many of the things I am unable to do. Ya know, like parent the children. He tells me that I need to relax and that no one expects me to be able to do it all, that it's pressure I put squarely on myself.
I am hoping that if I stay in bed for the next two days I will be able to enjoy our party. It is my favorite time of year and BYOP is my favorite event.
2 comments:
Wishing you lots of get well vibes. BYOP always looks like it is so much fun. I hope you are able to enjoy it this year. Now get some rest. That's an order!!!
Hope you're feeling better soon! You can't miss BYOP! I love looking at the pictures every year. :)
Post a Comment