Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Brownie

In a never-ending effort to encourage boy boy to eat, we gave him a brownie the other day. Hey, I made brownies, it was family snack time and he's part of the family. Don't judge. LOL

Momma, look! A brownie! Chocolate!

Sissy, I'm serious, this is good stuff.


Ha ha ha, I can't believe this is happening.

I had better hurry up and try to eat it before they take it off of me.

Hallelujah.


Da da da da da da, I love this brownie!


Makes me do a jig in my chair.


Uh-ah, uh-ah, uh-ah, I have the cutest laugh.

Sissy, look at me, for real, I'm trying to eat a brownie here.

Ok momma, sissy won't watch me, but I know you will.

Oh yeah, I am the shizzle.


Momma, I am a big-a-boy and I need treats like this all the time.



Just look at this wondrous delight. And my momma says that I have the sweetest, softest lips ever, but I'm not sure what the big deal is.


Hmm, oh man.


One problem, I've been tasting the browning and playing with it in my mouth, but I haven't actually swallowed any of it. I'm not sure what to do at this point and I'm a little nervous.

Ok, someone help me, it's turned into fudge in my mouth and I can't do anything with it.

Darnit! I can't eat anything. THIS STINKS!

1 comments:

Unknown 9:42 PM  

Ohhh I was thinking how cute he was and how great it was that he was eating something and then....he didn't want to swallow. At least he tried it & seemed to enjoy it for a little while.