Family Session
Look at Corrie! Isn't she gorgeous?!
Lee and the boys.
Caught Lee off guard with this one... he doesn't know about my ninja skills. He's not much into public displays of affection, so I had to sneak around with my 70-200mm lens.
Corrie and the boys.
This photograph makes me feel very nostalgic. First, because of the location and the beauty of the trees and the hills, but secondly because it's probably their last family photograph with just the four of them. Corrie is expecting their third child (a girl!) in January.
1 comments:
aHHH those ROCK!!! But would you quit posting all these awesome family pics? You're making me jealous that I'm not close enough to bring my family over for a session. I want nice pics...ok what I really want are FABULOUS pics and I'm going to have to settle for some 'nice' pics from like Walmart or something. That last photo is AWESOME!!! Very cool
Post a Comment