Thursday, November 06, 2008

Lollipop

It's red and shiny, and the first thing I will need to do is test it with my mouth.


Lemme think about this for just a moment.


What is this thing? This new invention that is so wonderful?

I dunno, but the way it tastes is oh, so good.

This is mine momma, I mean it.

Maybe I'll try this end just to see what it tastes like.

No good, back to the original.


Oops, I was drooling so much that I choked myself.

Yep, that's a syringe I have in my other hand, my mom and dad are up for the 'parents of the year' award.


Momma switched out my syringe for my blanky, and now I am the shizzle.

Please, no unflattering photographs while I eat.


Momma I'm so happy that you aren't taking this from me! Life is good!


Don't mind my messy, sticky face... my hero inspires me...


Sissy pie.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  9:08 PM  

That's great! The pictures, the commentary...hilarious! Hope all is well. Maria

Anonymous,  9:58 AM  

Loved the running commentary. And the drooling is funny. Morgan drools like crazy when she eats a Lollipop/sucker too. so sticky to clean up & that's when she usually wants a kiss.