Sweet Ella
Ella's first grade class has been reading stories about families and today each student was to take in a picture of themselves between 1-2 years old.
As I was looking through her images (which aren't nearly as good as boy boy's because of my skill level), I wanted to compare them at 11 months old.
This is not the picture I sent for school, but this is Ella at the same age as boy boy when she had the freaking chicken pox. Do you remember that? It was terrible!! My poor, sweet baby was covered. She was only three short weeks away from her immunization when another mother brought her baby to daycare with chicken pox. What angers me the most is that she knew her baby had them, but brought her anyway because she didn't want to deal with it. Didn't fit into her schedule, I suppose.
0 comments:
Post a Comment