Monday, February 16, 2009

Open House - Wednesday Feb 18th

It has been a crazy couple of months, but I think that we are finished with most of our renovations (just waiting on the dining room furniture). As a result of the changes, we are left with some items that we are no longer using.

We will have an open house, this Wednesday, February 18th. I will be home all day and all evening and am inviting (begging) all of you to stop by at any time and say hi and/or take a look at the stuff we have for sale. Kinda like a garage sale, except in February. On a Wednesday. In our formal dining room. And our stuff isn't junk. But the prices are still low.







We have lighting fixtures, several picture frames, baking paraphernalia, decorative items, fake plants, baskets (including Longaberger), and wall art. There are many other items that I still need to gather that aren't pictured.

Everything must go, so the prices are right! Whatever we don't sell will either be donated or trashed. Bring your friends, family, neighbors, children... everyone is welcome! I might even try to bake some cookies. Yes, that will work, people will come if there are free cookies, right? FREE COOKIES!!!


Please stop by, I'd love to see you! If you need our address or directions, send me an email: heatherjl@gmail.com

0 comments: