We Love the Steelers!!!
Superbowl Champs AGAIN!!! Six times!!! I had Ella take a nap so that she could stay up late for the party (which consisted of us and my parents, we're wild over here).
Mr. boy boy licious got caught up in the action as well, he was staring at the TV.
And people ask me who he looks like.

Do you like the orange walls with the chocolate curtains in the background? I'll be taking a picture of the entire room once we figure out this couch situation.
My sweet little Steeler babies.
I nearly had heart failure during the last few moments of the game. Not sure why they had to wait until the last second to secure the victory, but a win is a win!
2 comments:
I too almost had heart failure during those last few minutes! I definitely felt a panic attack coming on. Can't wait to see these painting projects you have been working on! I do like the orange wall with chocolate curtains.
Maria
GO STEELERS! That was an awesome game, I wish I could have experienced it out in the Burgh!
Post a Comment