Surprise!
Craig's birthday celebration weekend was absolutely delightful. It will take several posts for me show all of the photographs, but we'll start with the most exciting event.
About 6 months ago I started thinking about what I could do to make his 40th birthday really special. I had a few ideas, but I thought the best would be to invite his family from Texas. So for the past several months, I was in cahoots with his family to surprise him with their arrival. It was not easy keeping this a secret from him, we were so excited!
His mom, brother and dad arrived Thursday evening and we cracked up when we saw this photograph of Carolyn. Craig says, "mom were you surprised to see me?" ROFL
Been a few years since we had seen his dad.
He was in shock, it was so much fun!
The Texans could not stop talking about the blizzard that they had to drive in to get to the house from the airport. FYI - Texans define blizzard as any amount of blowing snow.
Let the fun begin!
3 comments:
Great pics and comments. Im in a blizzard as we speak in arkansas.
Good thing they didn't come to the U.P. ROFL I love that you did something so wonderful for Craig's bday. Just AWESOME!!! Also love the color on the walls. What color is it? I was looking for something similar for our computer room.
Ooo so I'm guessing that's the foyer--we still want to see all of your before/after house photos!!!!
Post a Comment