Thursday, August 28, 2008

Christmas!

Every year I try to find a way to do Christmas cards for my friends and family, and I think I've found a solution that should work for everyone.

Here is what I am thinking...

On September 20th and 21st, I will have a small, studio set-up in my home. I will be shooting from 10am - 4pm. Appointments will be scheduled every hour to get a few, simple shots for your Christmas cards. Cost is $50 and will include the digital file. I will also offer the ability to purchase cards at cost, see designs below.

Wouldn't it be nice to get your picture and your cards done with in advance of the Holiday rush? If you are interested, and did not receive an email about scheduling an appointment, let me know.



FYI, designs 18-22 contain images that were not taken by me.

0 comments: